Pages

Feb 9, 2011

Postcrossing stats 2011 FEB

Open the mailbox has been my interest,
I always look foward to get the new postcards!
This is the first time I write something for Postcrossing, a postcard exchange online project
http://www.postcrossing.com
I has been a member of postcrossing for 4 months (132 days)(9th Feb.)
Just record some stats of my profile!

雖然已經蒐集很多年的郵票了
但是直到最近才開始玩這明信片交換的活動
剛好可以把囤積一堆的明信片和郵票好好靈活運用
這個活動是建立在Postcrossing這個網站
主要就是跟其他國家的人交換明信片
更多資訊以後再另闢文章來寫吧


現在使用了四個多月
其實第一個月根本是停著沒再用
(早知早點開始啊!)
現在是寄24張,收20張,小小出超
不過我想再過不久就會平衡回來了



Now I have sent 24 cards, and recevied 20 cards.
Most of cards were from Europe and North America.
不過現在主要寄出收到的國家幾乎都是歐美國家






In Asia, I only recevied or sent cards to China and Hong kong.
(Especially, it spent longer time to send than other country)
I hope I can recevie some cards from Japan or Korea!
If I get the cards from Africa, I think I'm very lucky!

亞洲國家很少,只有中國和香港
這兩個地區又特別花時間!還比歐美還慢...




This statistics from my e-mail (Jan 2011):







Haha!Go!Go! I can send more cards!
現在名次約兩千多,看能不能在半年內大幅進步一下:)

1 comment:

  1. There are only few Koreans on postcrossing!
    Wait and keep sending, you will get one.

    ReplyDelete

Agoda

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...